Things you need to know before calling a Patent Agent/Attorney:
1. Patent Attorney or Patent Agents time is valuable. Therefore, Take an appointment before calling a Patent Attorney or Patent Agent.
2. Be ready to accept the questionnaire about your product/idea.
3. It is advisable to read the basics of the patent before visiting the patent attorney/agents as they don't like willy-nilly decisions.
4. Respect the advice given by patent agent and attorney as they are bound by their bar to give you right decision.
5. If you insist to sign NDA then there is no problem.
Have you ever see a reputed lawyer taking calls of their clients and converse in the very relaxing mood. It's not possible. And Even a reputed doctor has some consultation fee just for a single visit. Patent Attorneys | Agents are a much-reputed profession and you can't expect a free consultation as they are very busy in their work schedule.
Technical writing is a necessary step in drafting and filing the patents. Preparing the claims also involves some legal skills that professional writer must learn. I have experience in Technical Writing which gives me an edge to perform well in Intellectual Property Law especially Patent Law.
I'm a former Freelance Technical Writer.
Currently,I'm practicing as a
Reg. Patent Attorney
From Now (Nov 2017), I will update you only about IP Law,Cyber Law and some important updates on this blog.
I love to write Technical as well as Legal stuff.It gives me immense pleasure to present my unique ideas in front of my blog readers.
I have extensive experience in writing Technical articles for Websites, On page SEO for Amazon listings, Article Rewriting, Cyber Security topics, Security Company Business Plan, etc.